At www.priestgate.co.uk we want to safeguard and preserve your privacy when you visit our site or communicate electronically with us.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information that We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
• Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may also gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We gather information about your use of our website by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest.
2. To you, where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
4. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.